Our polka dot Brave Gown line was designed in honor of the outfit Sara wore during her music video, to remind you how BRAVE you are.
Fight any illness with BRAVERY! Brave Gowns were not only created to bring happiness and laughter, but to also be softer, more comfortable and more functional than any gown in existence.
- IV access on both sleeves
- Access to chest ports and heart monitors
- No need to unhook lines to take on or off
- Full body access for maximum privacy
- MRI friendly
- Full back coverage
- Reverse it to be worn as a wrap
- As comfortable as your favorite t-shirt
- Fun & lively designs to suit every personality
- Created with a hospital's Safety & Quality Manager
- Approved for even the most sensitive of skin
- Gowns hold up to repeated high heat industrial washing
- Gowns have the highest non-flammability rating possible
- All prints are made with water-based ink
- Are the standard issued gowns in 27 hospitals
- Worn by over 400,000 patients in 385 hospitals in seven countries.
- Every gown is individually sealed to minimize infection
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
WE ARE PROUD MEMBERS OF THE WEST COAST CONSORTIUM FOR TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATIONS IN PEDIATRICS