We have very special little Brave Gown's friends that are living with incurable brain tumors, some that have life-long effects from the tumors, and unfortunately others that have went to heaven. Our hearts are always with their families, so we wanted to do our part to help raise awareness for Go Gray In May.
Below are some Brain Tumor Facts from National Brain Tumor Society:
- Pediatric brain tumors are the leading cause of cancer-related death among children and adolescents ages 0-19
- More than 28,000 children in the United States are living with brain tumors
- Brain and Central Nervous System tumors are the most prevalent form of pediatric cancer in kids under 19 years of age
- Even benign brain tumors can be deadly if they interfere with portions of the brain responsible for vital bodily functions
- There are more than 120 different types of brain tumors
Our masks are reusable and machine washable
Made with two layers of antimicrobial fabric.
The soft, moisture wicking fabric helps to pull moisture away from the skin for more comfort & less mask-acne
Has a hidden flexible nose piece
Used by Biotechs, Government Agencies, Hospitals, Military & Schools
Adults would choose the “Adult” size mask
Junior would be a better fit for ages 6-14
Proudly Made In The USA