Cancer Actually F*cking Sucks Mask & Podcast Show was created by two cancer survivors in their 20's. Purchase a mask to show support and listen to their show! Proceeds from this mask will go towards gifting Brave Masks directly to children at St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
Get ready to laugh, cry, and find comfort in knowing you’re not alone in your cancer journey through Madison and Paige's interviews with young fighters and survivors. As 26 and 24 year old cancer survivors, they will take a personal deep dive into their guests’ experiences with their diagnoses and how they cope with the trauma that comes with hearing the C word, while also finding laughter through this crazy experience. Madison is an integrative nutrition health coach guiding young survivors to take control of their health again, while Paige is also studying to be a holistic nutrition coach!
- Our masks are reusable and machine washable
- Made with two layers of antimicrobial fabric.
- The soft, moisture wicking fabric helps to pull moisture away from the skin for more comfort & less mask-acne
- Has a hidden flexible nose piece
- Anti-Fog Feature
- Used by Biotechs, Government Agencies, Hospitals, Military & Schools
- Adults would choose the “Adult” size mask
- Junior would be a better fit for ages 6-14
- Proudly Made In The USA