With so many families going back to school and back to childhood, many of our children won’t be out of isolation due to an illness. Childhood shouldn’t have to be put on pause due to an illness. Help us brighten up the inside of CHOC for the children that are beginning their school year in the hospital.
This back to school season, purchase a Brave Tapestry and/or Brave Gown for a brave child at CHOC. Brave Gown's tapestry is a unique and fun way to bring a hospital room to life with messages from classmates, teachers, friends, family and hospital staff. Brave Gowns will also give 10% of each tapestry purchase to CHOC.
Want to protect yourself while spreading happiness at CHOC? Purchase a mask, pillow case or backpack for yourself, family and friends and 10% of proceeds will go directly to the CHOC foundation. Just put the code: CHOC in the note section of your shopping cart and leave the rest to us!
The masks will ship directly to the shipping address you provide. The gift-a-gown or tapestry will ship directly to the CHOC foundation. Even if you are asked for a shipping address, the gowns and tapestries will not ship to you.
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions. To learn more about CHOC Children's Foundation please go to https://foundation.choc.org
To check out our fun masks for all ages click here: https://www.bravegowns.com/collections/masks
*About Brave Gowns
- IV access on both sleeves
- Access to chest ports and heart monitors
- No need to unhook lines to take on or off
- Full body access for maximum privacy
- MRI friendly
- Full back coverage
- Reverse it to be worn as a wrap
- As comfortable as your favorite t-shirt
- Fun & lively designs to suit every personality
- Created with a hospital's Safety & Quality Manager
- Approved for even the most sensitive of skin
- Gowns hold up to repeated high heat industrial washing
- Gowns have the highest non-flammability rating possible
- All prints are made with water-based ink
- Are the standard issued gowns in 27 hospitals
- Worn by over 400,000 patients in 385 hospitals in seven countries.
- Every gown is individually sealed to minimize infection
- MADE IN THE USA